Hey you! I saw you!
I know you’re passing by, “just looking” as if you were in front of a stand in a street market. You think I haven’t noticed you, but I did. I do.
I see you.
You came to see if something’s different here, don’t you? If this kind of a narrative food blog knows what your’re looking for.
Take a look around. You’ll find what you need for a beautiful baking, a DIY lifestyle and an emotional writing. If don’t, I’m creating it. If I’m not, you should contact me to ask. You really should.
If I wanted to tell without being asked, I’ll be writing a book and not a blog. This is the most beautiful thing about blogging. It gives you permission to ask for help, a word. A smile.
And this, this give me permission to tell you about me.
I’m a 27-years-old Italian pastry chef and writer who dreams to inspire people the same way I get inspired – by beauty and emotions. I’m also a DIY passionate and a ravenous reader. Something more? Let’s see…
- I have a passion for RPG video games since I was 8 and my brother got Diablo II for Christmas.
- Some people asked me for hair modeling and I agreed because I hoped this would help with my introverted habits. It didn’t work so I haven’t tell much people about this.
- I cry for movies. Even for cartoons. Above all for cartoons.
- My favorite writer is Stephen King since I read The Green Mile at 9.
- I had a turtle, once. I named her Speedy and I think I’m funny because of this.
Now you know me a little more. But this is about you too, right?
Hey! Wait! Don’t go away!
Do you see that blank space at the bottom of this page? Use it! Tell me 5 random things about you!